Thursday, March 22, 2012

Last Weekend

I finally got around to uploading some of the pictures I took last weekend. The hubby and I went away for the weekend. Before I show the pictures, (which I only have a couple today) let me just say that I am IN LOVE with this area. I lived about 20 minutes from here at one time, and have never been here. Well when I say in love I mean it. I have never felt this way about a place before. I know Josh thinks it is just another one of my crazy ideas, BUT I am serious I want to live here. It will have to be after the kids are graduated from school, but I can wait. I can't wait to go back! We stayed in Franklin Tennessee, and visited downtown Franklin, and Leiper's Fork (where I want to live). When I got to Leiper's Fork this pulled up outside the restaurant. . .


This is my dream car, and it's even painted the perfect shade of blue.

This is where we stayed. . .
I haven't got permission yet to give all the details but, if they do I will post more. This place was PERFECT! Josh and I both loved it, and gushed about it over and over.


We drove past this place several times, on the last day I asked Josh to pull over so I could take the picture. They had the most amazing garage, I should have taken a picture. I told Josh it was his and her garages, that would be absolute Heaven!


Yes the upstairs of the house is crooked. . .

Well, back to painting the living room! We will be listing in August, and even though that is months away, it will probaly take us that long to get everything done!




No comments:

Post a Comment