When I saw the post about the word of the year by Layla,
I knew it was time to write something. I listen to K-Love all the time, that is where I had first heard of choosing a word for the year. I prayed for a word and recieved the word "conquer" for 2011. I knew it was an answer to prayer, because that word is to strong and bold for where I was in life. Going through the year last year, I didn't realize just how much I had conquered. I may seem strong, and confident to some, but if you take a look on the inside you would see someone very different. I am listing below a list of things conquered in 2011. Not for bragging rights, but simply to remember all he has brought me through.
1. I took A&P, and I got an A (this side of my brain is not strong)
2. I opened my online store on etsy
3. I rented out a booth in my hometown, and am still selling
4. I put my furniture on facebook for the world, and much harder my peers to see
5. My husband and I took a huge step, one of obedience, and without certain outcome, this will hopefully lead to future posting. . .
But, this link party is supposed to be about your word for this year, so without any more rambling my word is
I know that I have been missing in action for a long time, but I have been working on me!!! Lets all BELIEVE postings will begin to become more frequent!
My next entry will be what I am "BELIEVING" for 2012, hope to see you back here tomorrow. I will say that one of things I want to believe is for my blog to grow this year, help me out by becoming a follower! Let's just see how the power of "Believing" can work. . .
I am "believing" I can have 100 followers by the end of the month!
Have a wonderful day!