Monday, August 22, 2011

Chalkboard or Picture Frame

One of my daughters, has been asking me since registration to make her a chalkboard for her locker. I kept telling her I would work on it, then I would find myself working on things for my shop. So today was the day, and I felt inspired. I actually was inspired by her. She had been tearing out old book pages, and making flowers for her hair from them. So, I came up with the following chalkboard, and decided I would also put it in my ETSY shop.
I think it turned out so cute, and if she doesn't like it, I will get to try again tomorrow!








Pretty cute right? I guess if you like that kind of stuff....which I DO!!!

Well have a great day, I am heading out to meet the bus. Cross your fingers that she likes it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment